blog address: https://fitmist.com/summer-training/
blog details: Fitmist
Summers are the best time to be outside and have some fun. But does this mean that you should leave your training aside? Well, the answer to that is no. Summers are a great time to indulge in outdoor training. So, when you’re having fun this summer training outside, you also put yourself at risk of various injuries or issues that summers might bring in….Learn more
Best safety tips to follow for summer training for boys
1. Wear a lot of sunscreen and bug repellants: summers can get pretty rough, especially with the sun and the bugs out there.
So, for your summer training 2021, you must ensure that you wear a lot of sunscreen and bug repellant when you step out for your training. UV rays from the sun harm your skin considerably and can cause issues like premature aging, wrinkles, and even skin cancer. A lot of exposure to the sun is also the cause of sunburn.
In addition to it, bugs can also cause various bacterial diseases such as Lyme disease. This is why it is important to stay safe in the outdoors. To ensure that you’re safe from the sun, you must wear sunscreen that is at least SPF 30 or more….Learn more
In addition to it, you can also follow other precautions that keep you safe from the sun. Some of these precautions are:
• Wear protective and light clothing and ensure your body is covered
• Use sunglasses and a hat to ensure that you have minimum exposure to the sun
• Wear long-sleeved shirts to protect from any mosquitos
• Remove any bugs on you before you enter your home again
2. Stay hydrated all the time: not only is summer some time to get some sun, but it is also when you are prone to get dehydrated from staying out for too long.
Therefore, it is very important to stay hydrated when you’re out in the sun. Dehydration can cause many illnesses like mild heat cramps, heat exhaustion, or even stroke. With proper hydration, you’ll be able to maintain your body temperature and ensure that you don’t fall prey to any such illness due to dehydration. So, when you’re out in the sun, ensure that you at least have water on you….Learn more
3. Have a first aid kit handy: another important thing to note for your summer training program is that you should have a first aid kit handy with you.
This is because you never know when an injury might befall you or anyone around you.
In this scenario, it is always smarter to be the one who can handle the immediate care that is required for such injuries or wounds.
You should also ensure that your first aid kit is well stocked up with adequate supplies. Some important supplies required in a first aid kit are:
• Instant cold compress
• Oral thermometer
• Antiseptic wipe packets
• Tweezers….Continue reading
keywords: summer , fitness , training , lifestyle
member since: Nov 26, 2021 | Viewed: 97