Visas for Americans who wish to invest

Category: Finance

blog address:

blog details: The U.S. welcomes investors to help create new businesses and provide jobs in the country. A person who wants to live in the United States can do so through an E-2 visa known as an investor visa. An E-2 visa requires an amount of capital that’s determined by various factors, with minimum levels ranging from $100,000 to $500,000 depending on the type of business involved.

keywords: Investment visa for us

member since: May 10, 2022 | Viewed: 128

More Related Blogs |

Page 1 of 81

First Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next Last
Page 1 of 81