blog address: https://exametc.com/magazine/details.php?id=994
blog details: IIT Ropar invites applications for Institute Post Doctoral Fellowship - IIT Ropar from PhD degree holders to join as a Post Doctoral Fellow in the various Departments/ Centres of IIT Ropar. The fellowship aims to encourage bright minds to carry out research programme at IIT Ropar. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 45,000 to INR 55,000 (depending upon the qualification and experience) and other benefits.
- To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a Ph.D degree holder
- Apply within five years after completing his/her Ph.D
- The selected candidates will receive a fellowship amount of INR 45,000 to INR 55,000 consolidated (as per the experience and qualification of the applicant).
- The candidates will also be provided with suitable Hostel/Campus accommodation as per IIT norms if requested and if available.
- The candidates will also get an annual contingency grant of INR 1 lakh for research purposes.
- Permission for either National or International Conference can be given if funds are available in the contingency grant of the concerned doctoral fellow.
- The candidates attending the interview will get the train fare by II AC from their place of residence to IIT Ropar (by shortest route).
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant
- Proof of thesis submission
- Recommendation letter from the Supervisor
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:-
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents to the Department/Center in which the candidate intends to join as a Post Doctoral Fellow.
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
keywords: Scheme, Scholarship, InstitutePostDoctoralFellowship, educationscholarship,
member since: Aug 04, 2022 | Viewed: 81