blog address: https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1383591/global-data-center-power-market
blog details: Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Data Center Power Market 2022-2028” under Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Data Center Power Market is expected to increase by USD 7.5 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global data center power market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the data center power industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, data center size, end user, and region. The global market for data center power can be segmented by component: solution, services. According to the research, the solution segment had the largest share in the global data center power market.
Data center power market is further segmented by data center size: large, small and medium. Based on end user, the data center power market is segmented into: BFSI, government, healthcare, IT, telecom, others. Among these, the IT segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of region, the data center power market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By data center size:
- small and medium
By end user:
- North America
- MEA (Middle East and Africa)
- Latin America
The solution market is further segmented into UPS systems, generators, power distribution units (PDUs), transfer switches & switchgears, others. Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the UPS segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years. Furthermore, the UPS systems market has been categorized into 20 - 200 kVA, 200 - 500 kVA, > 500 kVA. The services market is further divided into consulting, system integration, professional services.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including ABB Ltd, AEG Power Solutions B.V., Black Box Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, Friedhelm Loh Group, Fujitsu Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Legrand SA, Piller Power Systems GmbH (Langley Holdings plc), Riello Elettronica S.p.A., Schneider Electric SE, Vertiv Holdings Co., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global data center power market.
- To classify and forecast the global data center power market based on component, data center size, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global data center power market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global data center power market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global data center power market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global data center power market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
keywords: Data Center Power Market
member since: Dec 04, 2022 | Viewed: 72