blog address: https://www.attestationastute.com/en/indian-document-attestation-in-uae/
blog details: As there are various reasons for the Indians to migrate for the purpose of unparalleled jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities have made stringent rules and regulations that maintain a place of peace and safety for the document attested for it. This Indian Documents Attestation is required for the purpose of verification in administrating attestation that needs to prevent it from entering in gaining jobs and the setting up of the business for it. To get the valid attestation of the documents we prefer ASTUTE ATTESTATION for the purpose of avoiding the lengthy procedures and cumbersome activity of the attestation. The attestation process involves the certification of documents by the Indian authorities and then the UAE authorities, making them legally acceptable for use in the UAE. This reliable attestation service is needed to be provided for the relevant authorities that have attestation documents of it. The procedure for Indian Document Attestation in UAE:-
1. The ex-pat must submit the specified documents for attestation. The certificate for attestation must be original. The attestation by the authorities in India and UAE is done on the reverse side of the certificate.
2. The attestation begins at the issuing authority in the home country. Alternatively, notarization by the approved public notary would confirm the authenticity of the document. Subsequent to the initial attestation, the certificate has to be submitted to the responsible ministry.
3. Once the authorized ministry scrutinizes the certificate or document in its original and attests it, the same has to be forwarded to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) in India, for attestation. MEA is the certifying ministry for anything that has to be submitted to a foreign authority.
4. Post attestation by the MEA, the document will have to be forwarded to the Embassy or Consulate of the UAE in India. The embassy/ consulate will examine the seals and signatures on the original document and attest to it. This is the final authority in the country of origin, India, for submitting the document for attestation in UAE.
5. After attestation by the authorities in India and the consulate/ embassy of UAE, the MOFA in UAE will attest the document.
6. In addition, we offer exclusive packages including different documents and certificates. The charges for the same would depend on the type of documents.
It these important to ensure that these documents are made genuine and original attestation that needs to be rejected for the purpose of it. Indian document attestation in the UAE typically involves a process of verifying the authenticity of Indian educational, personal, or commercial documents. The attestation process is carried out by the Indian embassy or consulate in the UAE and can be required for a variety of reasons, such as employment, education, immigration, or business purposes.
member since: Mar 23, 2023 | Viewed: 74