I Want To Do Court Marriage; Who Can Help Me?

Category: Academics

blog address: https://leadindialaw.blogspot.com/2023/06/i-want-to-do-court-marriage-who-can.html

blog details: According to the Special Marriage Act of 1954, two people from different castes, religions, or nationalities can marry in the presence of a marriage officer and three witnesses in India. The marriage officer so mentioned is generally the Sub-Registrar appointed under the Act of 1954. For further information on the subject, you are advised to seek the legal opinion of an experienced advocate in your city.


member since: Jun 07, 2023 | Viewed: 70

More Related Blogs |

Page 1 of 504

First Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next Last
Page 1 of 504