blog address: https://www.thestudyias.net/upsc-history-optional-pendrive-courses
blog details: UPSC Pen drive courses are the new normal in the age of information technology which provides flexibility to students of various examinations. For UPSC as well, the market if full with lots of pen drive courses and lectures. But there are both pros as well as cons to this which need to be understood in a holistic manner to make an informed decision.
• It provides a better alternative to people with poor internet connectivity for online classes and distance for offline classes.
• It is best suitable for aspiring candidates who prepare for examination with full-time job or higher study.
• It is a flexible approach to preparing for UPSC because aspirant can access the lectures and study material whenever he/she wants.
• It is also a better approach to time management.
• One need not worry about revision as video lectures can be accessed any number of times.
• Affordability is also a big yes for pen drive courses as they have 50%-60% lower prices.
• Lack of interaction with the teacher leads to lack of understanding among students.
• Lack of focus on asking of questions by students leads to not clearing their doubts which is not good for the reputation of institutions.
• Screen fatigue may not be good for the students and can lead to certain health problems.
Thus, the pen drive course has its advantages and disadvantages. A candidate must take a decision which suits his/her own parameters of study and preparation.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE “THE STUDY’S” PENDRIVE COURSE?
• It is made by the team of best researchers in the guidance of Manikant Sir.
• Lectures are delivered by experts on their subjects.
• Study material is made in the language which is legible for students.
• Affordability of the course is also one of the prime features of this program which is very less than market prices.
• One of the best features of this program is that students can write up their doubts to our team
member since: Dec 06, 2023 | Viewed: 66